Friday, January 23, 2009

Going to Halls Gap for a good three days

About a week ago Alex and I spend about 4 hours in a car. It does not matter because it was worth it and the place we went to is called Halls Gap. It is a nice place but it gets too hot, really hot, and when it is about dusk all the kangaroos come out.

The hotel we stayed at was called the Pinnacles in Halls Gap. Halls Gap has one of Victoria's friendliest patting Zoos, a Beautiful Winery and some of the wines are named after Aboriginal people. One of the wines is Billi Billi, it is a Aboriginal red wine and it smells beautiful.

Alex and I had a bedroom to share. The Hotel we stayed at had: a Tennis court, Half a basketball court, Swimming pool, A small playground. I recommend the Pinnacles to all the people that read my blog.

2 weeks later which was yesterday we went to Healesville Sanctuary I watched the Birds of Prey show and a Wedge Tail Eagle flew to me and I got a wing in the face 3 times, It was Awesome!!! Next was Parrots in Flight one of the real characters at the Sanctuary was Kevin, the Galah, and the guy that was talking about Kevin. He was the same that taught Kevin Haw to recycle paper. He said "if a bird can recycle people can to."

No comments: